Makita BHX2500 Commercial Grade 24.5cc 4-Stroke Gas-Powered 145 mph Handheld Blower combines a cleaner-burning 4-stroke motor with the lowest weight in its class for more efficient performance. The BHX2500CA is a step up from older 2-stroke technology. It’s a great commercial duty engine.
Makita BHX2500 Handheld Blower
Quick start low compression engine for easy starting. Large 17.7 oz. fuel tank for longer lengths between re-fills. Lightweight (9.8 lbs.) for easy maneuverability. Improved configuration for easier refueling and maintenance. Improved exhaust emissions are EPA Phase II compliant while maintaining performance of https://gasleafblowerlab.com/.
- Fuel efficient 4-stroke engine – up to 60% fuel cost savings
- Quick start – low compression engine for easy starting
- Lightweight (9.8 lbs.) for easy maneuverability
- Improved exhaust emissions are EPA Phase II, CARB Tier III compliant while maintaining power and performance
- Item Weight: 13 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 15 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B000FDTTBI
- Item model number: BHX2500
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars
24.5 CC Power with Improved Fuel Efficiency
The BHX2500CA is powered by a 24.5 CC commercial-duty 4-stroke engine that requires no fuel mix, and has a 17.7-ounce fuel tank for longer run time and a maximum air speed of 145 mph. The low compression engine is engineered for easy starting, with an improved configuration for easier maintenance. The BHX2500CA is compact with the lowest weight (9.8 pounds) in its class for easier control.
Engineered for Commercial Duty
Makita’s cleaner-burning 4-stroke BHX2500CA is engineered for commercial lawn and garden work, and is ideal for any professional seeking a best-in-class blower. The BHX2500CA is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.